Here at MASONRY, we take pride in our extensive portfolio that stretches to every corner of the media. Our seven year relationship with Gifted Empire’s FleadhTV was one of our greatest and most rewarding challenges. The multi-platform, live music show has become one of Ireland’s most highly-anticipated TV events of the year.
To cover the scale of such an event requires strategic innovation and FleadhTV rose to the challenge, becoming one of the first live television events in Ireland to incorporate multi-platform viewing across TV and social media.
MASONRY’s dedicated social media team offered audiences a new perspective on the historic festival, immersing viewers into the mayhem and excitement of Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann from the comfort of their homes and phones.
- Designed unique graphics tailored to the event and location, posted across social media channels twice weekly in the lead up to the event
- Live coverage of the FleadhTV launch on Facebook and Instagram live
- Recorded, edited and published exclusive Podcasts to coincide with the monthly provincial competitions
- Contacted the media for coverage of the event and organising interviews with the FleadhTV presenters
- Live coverage of the event and TV show across the weekend including, behind the scenes footage, exclusive online performances, live encore broadcast to Facebook nightly, artist interviews and Vox Pops
- Gathered and catalogued video content to be published regularly throughout the year until the next broadcast
- Organised and monitored live social media competitions which ran throughout the live show
2012 - 2019