In August 2019, Love Sensation debuted as Ireland’s first LGBTQ+ music festival. Based in the city centre at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, the event ran across two days with three official afterparties. It featured headline slots from GOSSIP, Lily Allen, Kelis and Clean Bandit.
During this project we were inundated with interview requests from some of the top broadcasters and journalists in Ireland, keen to welcome this shining embodiment of modern Ireland with some of the finest drag and musical talent in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Invited members of the press to an exclusive launch night prior to the festival, landing photos in national papers the following day
- Arranged a series of interviews with talent across all mediums including Podcasts and online
- Extensive print and broadcast coverage in the leadup to the festival through creative competitions
- Established Love Sensation’s brand and built a solid foundation for their name in the Irish media
- Weekly and biweekly press releases each featuring a new angle and story
- Tailored content for the media and targeted the appropriate audience for Love Sensation